MahusayEmote

Monday, July 7, 2014

Long Distance Love MEQ#62

*** To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.


***Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

*** Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

*** Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.



*** Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you ... from my heart I really do. I will be waiting, always. Whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, you know I'll be right here, right here... always waiting for you.

*** If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.

*** Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment