MahusayEmote

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Moving On


Love is forgiving, accepting, moving on, embracing, and all encompassing. And if you’re not doing that for yourself, you cannot do that with anyone else.
~ Steve Maraboli

*****
The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love,
is waking up to see that person gone.
You know it, it it takes seconds to say hello. It takes forever to say goodbye.
Moving on is easy, but what you leave behind Is what makes it hard.
~ Tyga

*****
Dont chase after the people that hurt you, replace them with people that care.
~ Kaoru Shinmon

*****
I don't deseve this, I knew it all along. They all tried to warn me but I wanted to prove them wrong. In my hearts where you'll stay, but for now it's time for us to go our seperate ways.
~ Brittany Provo

*****
I'm erasing all of the unwanted drama out of my life because at the end of the day I'm just trying to be happy.
~ Mario Tomasello

*****

1 comment: