MahusayEmote

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Emotions of Love_Emo

*** if your heart feels empty,
just tell me & ill step inside.
but if one day you'll be needing that space for someone else,
dont you worry, ill step out and gladly give my space.

even it hurts..



*** don't be surprised if one day I avoid you and be gone
It's not that you've done something wrong and I hate you
but because I'm afraid to love and be hurt again

by somebody who cant love me back...


*** When I was a little kid,
I couldn't wait to grow up and fall in love...
Now that I have fallen in love,
I realized that wounded knees are easier to heal

than broken hearts...




*** too bad i asked for more,
When all i can have is a friend.
Too bad i gave my heart,
when all that is needed was a hand.
too bad i fell for someone i can never have,

someone who's willing to give it all
but love.

*** why do people say loving too much makes you stupid?
its because you'll always be wrong even if youre right,
weak even if youre strong,
you give without receiving,
you cry and get hurt...

but you still say..."mahal ko eh!"


*** My biggest reward is to see you smile,
know you are happy,
and feel you are loved.
I know life is sometimes cruel,
but that's why I'm here,

to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment